The advantages of becoming a member of WFM/IGP include:
- A link to an active global network of organizations, scholars and activists;
- Knowledge-sharing on efforts towards global democracy, human rights, sustainable development, peace and conflict resolution around the world, including newsletters, action updates, and other informational mailings;
- The opportunity to work with key leaders and organizations within WFM/IGP on joint projects; and
- Invitations to WFM/IGP events including bi-annual Congress meetings;
- The opportunity to access accreditation to various international meetings;
- Educational and capacity building webinars facilitated by experts from various disciplines;
- Access to various publications from our member organizations;
- Social media support;
- Promotion of own activities via our network (e.g. via our fortnightly Member Bulletin”).
Full Member Organizations (FMOs) have a primary focus of supporting world federalism and spreading its ideas. MOs work closely with WFM/IGP on projects and programs. Associate Organizations (AOs) are those with a primary mandate different from WFM/IGP’s but that are in general sympathy with the idea of world federalism and wish to work in close cooperation with the Movement. The majority of organizations become an AO for a period of time before transitioning into becoming an MO.